Safe-Tilt Fork Leveling SystemSAFETLT-B
Tilt Mast Fork Leveling System for forklifts
The Safe-Tilt Fork Leveling System for forklifts easily mounts on the forklift’s mast telling the lift truck operator the exact position of the forks (park, level and travel). The Safe-Tilt Fork Leveling System for forklifts also comes with labels to specify any additional lift truck fork tilt angles.
With its easy installation, calibration and operation, the Safe-Tilt Fork Leveling System for forklifts is a must-have for any tilt mast lift truck operator. The Safe-Tilt especially helps new forklift operators to instantly know the angle of the forks which increases safety and productivity. Managers of lift truck fleets often report the return on investment of the Safe-Tilt is less than two months due to decreased product damage.
The Safe-Tilt Leveling System for forklifts also works well with other forklift attachments such as paper roll clamps, carton clamps, push pull clamps and drum rotators.
The Safe-Tilt Fork Leveling System comes complete with:
- Saves time by determining fork level angles and tilting
- Reduces product damage
- Increases safety in the workplace
- Fits any tilt mast lift truck
- Neatly fits behind the forklift’s mast rail so it does not negatively effect the lift truck operator’s visibility
- Located at eye level so it is easy for the forklift operator to quickly glance at the fork level indicator