Inspection checklist for Propane / Electric Counterbalance Forklifts, Narrow Aisle / Reach Forklifts, Electric Walkie Pallet Trucks and Aerial Work Platforms
As per CSA B335-15 Section 6.8 - Preoperational Inspection, a lift truck must be inspected before the beginning of each shift and that a record of the forklift inspection be kept on file. The Checklist Caddy is a complete checklist system that ensures the lift truck operator completes a full forklift inspection prior to operation and a copy of the forklift inspection form be duplicated for office records.
The checklist forms come with a highly durable and visible storage case that can be easy mounted anywhere on a piece of equipment. Each checklist has 75 carbonless copy daily forklift inspection forms in each book.
The Checklist Caddy includes: (1) checklist inspection book, (1) poly case with double sided tape for mounting, a pen with plastic wire attached.
Types of checklist inspection forms available:
· Propane Counterbalance Forklift Inspection forms
· Electric Counterbalance Forklift Inspection forms
· Electric Narrow Aisle Forklift Inspection forms
· Electric Pallet Truck Inspection forms
· Aerial Work Platform Inspection forms
The Checklist Caddy comes complete with:
- Forklift checklist, pad and pen